Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sweet July

Do you remember the June-July just as sweet as 《Sweet November》..?
那是谁怀念的?

记得当时倒数日子的时候。。。就像他说的
Nelson:
"... there are not attempts to control life, yours or mine. I live for one thing, to love you, to make you happy... to live for us the enjoyable moment...
November is all i know, and all i ever want to know."

离别前夕
Sara:
"... just that i need to know you go on and have a beautiful life... the one you deserve.."

"(but) I only want you."
"You (already) have me, forever... now... let me go."
...
"Alright... Sara..."
"Close your eyes..."
视觉沉没。。。
妳在我额头眼睛缚上围巾。。。
"I love you, Nelson Moss."
"I love you, Sarah Deever."
温柔。。苦涩。。的吻。。

我沉淀在围巾上妳留下的香味中。。。片刻。。。

我们踏上明天的路。。。阳光依然灿烂。

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this movie or show? I always love July as well, haha. The word 'July' looks pretty also ^O^

3:11 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger kai 凯 said...

hahaha. cos july is a good month.

it s an eng movie, for quite few years liao. keanu reeves and charlize theron act.

7:49 PM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home